We realise that some people like doing the summits at speed whilst others prefer a more leisurely approach. We can organise your summit attempts at the pace that suits you, including setting up base camps in some of the remoter areas so more isolated summits can be attacked with small day sacks over a number of days. Classic multi peak attempts might include:
- The western Cairngorm Munros of Sgor Gaoith, Monadh Mor and Beinn Bhrotain
- The summits above the Lairig Ghru of Braeriach, Angels Peak, Carn Toul and Devils Point
- The central Cairngorm Munros of Ben Macdui, Carn a Mhaim, Derry Cairngorm, and Beinn Mheadhion
- The more easterly Munros of Beinn a Chaorainn, Beinn Bhreac, Beinn a Bhuird and Ben A’an
- The Lochnagar Plataeu…Cac Carn Beag (Lochnagar), Carn a Coire Bhoidheach, Carn an t-Saigairt Mor, Cairn Bannoch and Broad Cairn.
- The Ring of Steall
- The Mullardoch circuit of 12 Munros
- The Ben Alder group
- The Creag Meagaidh group
- The Fannichs
- Glen Shiel and the Kintail Ridges…Brothers and Sisters.
We can also help you with the Munros to the south of Braemar, those on either side of Glenshee and those towards and above Glen Clova. We can also include all the subsidiary tops for those who are bagging these as well.
Our Single Day Munro Mountain Walks start from just £50 per person, and our Multi-day Munro Mountain Treks start from £178 per person. Further details of pricing can be found here.
We ask you to provide personal walking gear, including waterproofs and boots. For Single Day Walks we can include a quality packed lunch and snacks. Hot drinks are always included whatever the Trek. For Multi-Day Treks we provide all food and trekking gear. Please see our equipment page for more details.